Tokyo Nail Lounge | 217 East Coast Road
We are cosy & private boutique nail salon in the East.
Stepped back from the main road, our boutique nail lounge offers a sense of privacy together with a cozy and comfortable ambience so that you can rest, relax and be pampered.
Tokyo Nail Lounge is ideally located at 217 East Coast Road, #02-09 Tides, Singapore and surrounded by one of Singapore’s most exciting food hub (Boon Tong Kee, Katong Laksa, Chin Mee Chin Confectionery are just at our door step).
We believe beauty is not just skin-deep. Your nails should still be beautiful even after the nail polish is removed. It is for this reason that we source out the least toxic and most natural products for our salon – to ensure that your nails remain beautiful yet healthy.
At Tokyo Nail Lounge, we are dedicated to providing customers with the safest nail care available!
We are committed to the highest standards of sanitation and sterilization.
We want you to know what we do differently to ensure your experience is both enjoyable and worry-free.
- We DO NOT use whirlpool chairs due to their alarming history of harboring dangerous bacteria.
- We ONLY use hospital grade sanitation.
- All metal tools, after each use, are thoroughly scrubbed with hot water and antibacterial soap to make sure there are no particles left on them. They are then put through extreme heat sterilization process leaving them free from bacteria that can cause serious health complications.
- We clean and sanitize each workstation after each and every service!
- We wash and sanitize our hands before and after each service, and wear gloves for added protection.